I am a versatile IT professional with experience in much roles and businesses. The past five years I have been contributing to large project for large companies as business analyst.
I am able to quickly fathom business processes and needs. I can establish requirements, put them in clear writing and help prioritizing them. I can design processes that will be supported by the organization. When automated support is in scope, I can formulate a solution (functional design) based on simplicity, efficiency and effectiveness. But also during the realization and implementation of the software I can play an important role: by experience I know what is required to successfully fuel a software development process and I know the pitfalls. I can lead or facilitate project teams to successfully deliver the right product.
|Knowledge / Certifications
- IREB Certified Profession Requirements Engineer (Foundation, certificate Oct 2015)
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt (theory, certificate Dec 2013)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (certificate Jan 2013)
- Prince II Practitioner level (certificate Jun 2002)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Entity Attribute Model (EAR)
- Data Flow Diagrams (DFD)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Visio
- 15+ years of professional IT experience
- Top 100 Dutch companies in portfolio, such as: Akzo Nobel, KPN, Volvo Financial Services, debitel, De Lotto
- Different business branches, such as: telecom, automotive, chemical, governmental
- Various roles: business analyst, project manager, information analyst, functional designer, dba, programmer
I like to sink my teeth into a challenge. For this, I only need a few pointers to get started, from there I will find my way. Of course I will make sure to stay on the right track by having feedback loops as frequently as required.
Within projects, I can fulfill a theoretical, advisory role. I will act as a sparring partner, be the devil’s advocate and connect theory with your reality. But I can also fulfill a more executive role; I like to be made responsible for the successful delivery of an (end-)product.
I value relationships based on trust and shared goals. Characteristics that apply to me: analytical, to the point, dedicated, creative, integrity.
To obtain my full resumé, please phone or e-mail me, refer to Contact.
You can follow me at Twitter I also have a LinkedIN profile and a Facebook page